I have already had several of you ask who did my new design. The TALENTED Andrea at A|B Design did a fabulous job with my design! She worked with me over several revisions to get the exact look that I wanted. I wanted a cleaner layout, with a two column design so I could better feature my sponsors and have my photographs be more eye catching. If you are in the market for a new design, I would HIGHLY recommend her! She is a talent, and is so kind and wonderful.
I have taken some screen shots, and have hopefully done a good job at pointing you to some of the new features that this new design holds!
1. You will see that my pages are on the left column right under my photograph. There you can find more about me, why I blog, contact information and advertising information.
2. A pronounced search bar to help you find what you are looking for.
3. Right below that you will find TWO columns! On the far right side you will find different series and posting categories.
4. At the very bottom of the page you will find all my social media links. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and a contact form are all at the bottom of the page and scroll along with you as you scroll through the blog.
6. You'll find an updated instagram feed.
7. Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin (was you can follow along with me) are right below that!
9. New copy write, which means you must ask permission to use my blog content-photos and writing!
On another totally different note, I've had a lot going on around here! I am so excited to be a new contributor over at New Nostalgia. This past week I did a little introduction post all about What Is Gluten? I'll be showing up every month over there, and will keep you guys updated on what I write about!