You will need:
- Wood (we used some leftover wood from the remodel of our house
- sandpaper, fine grit works best
- washers (if your screw it too long for the thickness of your wood)
- a screwdriver
- saw to cut the wood
What you'll do:
- Cut your wood. We cut ours 8x8 for a 4x6 photo
- Sand all around your wood
- Next, you will measure at 4" on your wooden piece and screw in the washer, clip and screw in place.
- Add your photo or art and your done!
Our wooden photo boards were several different sizes. We made some to fit two 4x6 photos, and some to fit 8x10 photos and watercolor paintings. Its a fairly easy and inexpensive project you can make for your home or as a gift!